Thursday, June 1, 2017

Wednesday's Workouts

Yesterday I was so tired and sore when I got home I forgot to write!

We actually got like 10 hours of sleep last night too.

Exercise really does help with insomnia!

I tried Pound Pro for the first time yesterday. Pound Pro is described as:

"A pair of Ripstix,(drum sticks!) fun upbeat music, and great choreography make this workout one you won't want to miss out on!"

We do a lot of squatting and lunges during the entire class so it really works your legs, thighs and core. You keep pace with the music by striking the ripstix together.It keeps you at the right place.

It is kind of nice because another instructor is learning how to instruct, but it isn't that difficult to pick up.

After that I did Zumba with Chris. Sweat ensued! Good class as always.

Will update later on about today's classes!

Edit to add:

I forgot we also did our Deep Stretch Yoga last night. And got disappointing news.

Once a month the YMCA puts out a new group exercise schedule. They got rid of the deep stretch yoga! I am mostly disappointed because that's the one class that Mike and I take together.  The instructor is going to have new classes, but they are really early in the morning. (Too early!) Mike says we have to figure out another class to take together though. Not sure which one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog