Sunday, June 11, 2017

First cleaning out of my closet and a hike

Today I put some pants on and noted that it felt like I was wearing a parachute on my legs and extra space in the waistband.

This prompted me to do the first of many, "Closet Clean Outs"! (Think of saying that like the Muppets saying, "Pigs in Space." )

Now, I don't have a big, "closet" and I actually do not have a lot of clothing. Just not a person that feels like I need hundreds of shirts and pants.

All of the pants and shorts I got rid of were size large and one extra large. More large then extra large. I got rid (I am donating them.) of 7 pair. Or about 1/3 of my total pants.

Guess it leave more room for new medium sized pants!

Mike and I took a walk down the Indian path which is by the river. Nice shade but still was sweating by the time we were done. Nice little workout for our day off.

Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog