Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Pilates and Fat Blast Cardio/Weight vs Inches

Did the usual Pilates in the morning and Fat Blast Cardio last night. We did go in a little early so I could get some ab work done in the exercise weight room. Cardio was fantastic though!

Rounded out the night by making a flounder fish dinner that had near 50 grams of protein in it.

Now I mentioned weight. A lot of people tend to say that weight is just a number on a scale.

It is, but it also determines your BMI.

If you didn't know, your BMI is calculated off of your height and weight.

Right now my BMI puts me at Obese. To bring it to normal I have to lose another 42 pounds.

Yes, it is fantastic that I am losing inches, but unless that number starts moving DOWN my BMI is going to be obese and my doctor, nor I, will be happy. Just seems like I have been stuck at 178. And for weeks that I have been doing lots of exercising it seems like it would be going down a little bit. 

I have read that it is actually a good thing that I have. The inches being lost vs weight being lost. It means I am doing something right, because my body is turning fat into muscle.

It is still rather disheartening.

Maybe someone could come along and #sharetheirstory and reassure me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog