Sunday, May 21, 2017

Welcome to our Blog! Click here to learn all about the Exercise Couple.



Hi and welcome to our blog!

We are Mike and Mary. We have been married for 22 1/2 years  and have two grown sons. (And other children from first marriages, etc.) All of our children are now adults and we really wanted to get into better shape. We both have extremely different needs in our weight journey. Mike wants to gain weight and I want to lose weight.

I thought it would be interesting to blog our journey together.

I wanted to add in what I do as a side service. I recently started, but hope things will pick up soon.

My service is called:

Minister Mary - An Ohio Wedding Officiant <---Click it to go to my services Facebook page. 
(I can marry couples in Ohio!)

Mike has his blog page and I have one also. (I can't promise Mike will post a lot, you now how men are....still love you though!) I'll post quite often.

When we started this at the end of March 2017, we just started walking a local walking path called the, "Western Reserve Greenway Trail". It is a very long path in which a lot of locals walk and bicycle. After we had walked the path for about a month and up to 5 miles we decided we should just get a gym membership. Mike is older then 60 so he gets a membership through his insurance. It's called Silver Sneakers and if you have someone who is older or disabled they should get a gym membership too!

We have more than one gym we could have gotten a membership at and looked at all of them before deciding that our good old YMCA (This is our local one!) would be the best place for us both.

Here are our starting stats:

Mike: Height - 6'6" - Weight - 170 lbs (32/34 pants)
Mary: Height - 5'2"(in shoes) - Weight - 190 lbs (XL - Size 16/18)

Our Weight (Gain/Lose) Goals!

Mike - Weight - 200 -210 pounds or Gain 30 to 40 pounds
Mary - Weight -  125-130 pounds or Lose 60 to 65 pounds

Will update images in our pages later today.
That is also where updates will be on how much weight we have gained and lost.


Our starting pictures:

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog