Monday, May 22, 2017

Core and More and what we ate today

I decided that the yoga simply wasn't enough exercise for today, so I went to a later class called 'Core and more'. It is taught by Amanda, who really works you!

We used those huge balls to exercise using weights, small balls and these stretch things that make it a more workout for your feet (or arms). The class only lasts about 30 minutes, but wow, could I feel it in my lower abs, stomach and upper thighs.

Another woman who goes to a lot of the same class I go to now said that there is a class tomorrow night before Zumba called Pound Pro. She says it is a lot of fun, so I am going to tweak my schedule tomorrow and not go to the AM Zumba Gold.

Mike went this morning and went to the weight room. He did 200 pounds as a max for his legs and did reps at 185 pounds. Ab and arms and other leg machines were also done and he does reps of about 50 to 60 pounds.

Today's Menu was as follows:

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Applesauce with cinnamon and 3 slices of turkey bacon. Water to drink.

Lunch: (We usually eat lunch at a soup kitchen) Today we ate at the Armory on State Road. They had macaroni salad, deviled eggs, small sandwich with cheese and roast beef (I didn't eat the bread) rigatoni with sauce and lemonade to drink.

Dinner: Mac N Cheese with hot dog pieces, Salad and Cheese crackers. A cookie for dessert and I had a glass of chocolate milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog