Thursday, May 25, 2017

Wednesday/Meal and part of today

Yesterday was a crazy day. We did a lot of work around the house. Because I did so much I decided to not go to Pound Pro. I'll check it out next week.

I did go to Zumba and then did Deep Stretch Yoga. Zumba had me sweating and Yoga cooled me down. Mike went and did the usual in the exercise weight room.

Last night right before we went to bed I noticed something in my left leg.  Muscle definition!

Today I did Pilates and I noted that I could do the rolling like a ball and seal much easier. I can't do the roll up and don't really expect to for at least a minimum of six months from now. Double leg stretch is also difficult. And teasers! I am sure after awhile I will be able to get them and I will be happy and proud when I do.

Yesterday I didn't really eat breakfast. I ate lunch later. Left over chicken enchiladas. 

Today so far I had a banana for breakfast and Mike had a bowl of cereal. For lunch we ate rice with tomato sauce and hamburger with cabbage. Green beans and vanilla pudding. For dinner we had spinach and herb and garlic tilapia.  (Farm raised in Mexico.)

I will be going to Zumba in about an hour and Mike will hit that weight room.

Mike had a funny yesterday. He said he wanted to use the exercise machine bicycle. But he sat down on it and couldn't figure out how to use it. I am sure there are some buttons to press to get it going. We will figure it out later.

Til later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog