Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Tuesday night - Fat Blast Cardio & Meals

Went in about 30 minutes before class started and did some weights on the machines. Mostly with my arms, because my arms are weak! I could only do 15 to 20 pounds on some of them. I can press 80 pounds with my legs. We all start some where!!

Mike stayed in the weight lifting room and I went to class where we worked with those large balls and weights. Did some step work also. Ran through the ladder on the ground.

It was a great class!

Onward to tomorrow!

Breakfast: Mary - Rye Bagel with butter and a banana. Water
                      Mike - Banana and a bowl of cocoa rice cereal. Milk

Lunch: Mary and Mike - Tuna noodle cassaorle, carrots and a choclate cake dessert. Orange Juice.

Dinner: Mary and Mike - Chicken enchiladas with green sauce and cheese on flour tortillas. Multi Grain chips with hummus (Green Olive) (Ended up not having any chips) Probably a cookie for desert.


YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog