Monday, May 29, 2017

I never thought I'd.....and GOALS!

actually find myself waking up at 6:30 AM to go exercise.

But I did!

It started with Angie, who is a great instructor, doing 30 minutes of cycling.

Now, I know I said that I felt some muscle definition in my legs already, but cycling is a whole new ball of wax with my legs. I have decided to pick up a weekly cycling class because I obviously need it! Left the classroom sweating.

We went from the bikes to the downstairs where we did 30 minutes of boot camp. Basically a lot of push ups and jumping jacks and weights. Was still sweating.

Then we did a 30 minute yoga. Now, I never did yoga after doing cycling and cardio. WHEW!!
It was hard to hold some of the moves. It was nice thought to cool down. I didn't wjn the lottery tree, but congrats to the guy who did!



I might try to find a 1K fun run/walk this summer. Next summer I want to run a 3K or 5K. Move to a 10K after that and then eventually do a full marathon. Within 3 years for everything.

I used to run cross country in 7th grade (Newbury, OH) Go Knights! I do believe I can get back to that and I have a separate goal of being able to run a mile in 8 minutes or less.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog