Saturday, May 27, 2017

Morning PLUS and Zumba




Went and did PLUS with Jewel. She says her blog is in maintenance, so as soon as it is back up I will post a link. We did mostly arms and a little run back and forth. Core work. Hopefully there will be more girls there next week! I am sort of afraid that I won't be in the class for too much longer as I am slimming down quite fast.

Went to Zumba afterwards. Charlotte was instructing the class again....so a wonderful workout ensued. Got me sweating! Welcome to Burlesque (It's a Cher song we use it in part of the Zumba routine.)

Things I have noticed:

I am not as red in the face when I am done with a good workout.

I am sweating a little less.

I am told this means I am gaining endurance.

This is great!

I do have a goal of one day running a full marathon.

Mike went into the free weight room and did a few hours worth of ab/back.leg and arm workout. I can see his muscles getting bigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog